Machine Learning on Chucky locks camera to a 45 degree cone
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
While playing Chucky and using machine learning, after the 5th gen popped my camera couldn't move past a 45 degree code from where I was looking after the gen popped.
PLATFORM:
Steam, Linux mint 22/MATE 1.26.2
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I played as Chucky, kicked the second to last gen, placed machine learning on it, it popped and activated machine learning, while machine learning buffs were active I kicked another gen, this somehow did the particle animation as if machine learning was being placed on it again. While the machine learning buffs were active I got into chase, the 5th gen popped, and as soon as it popped my camera got locked to the direction I was facing in a 45 degree cone. It was as if I could only move my camera an equivalent amount to how far my mouse could move on my monitor.
Comments