screen glitching and random animations in 2v8 after getting rescued
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When I got rescued from a cage during 2v8 mode playing as Jane, my screen stayed in the same fov as it was when in the cage, and when I moved the screen would stutter. Random animations would also play, such as vaulting, being picked up, being caged, bleeding out, etc.
PLATFORM:
PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Playing as Jane Romero in 2v8
- David King rescues me from a cage of corruption
- David heals me, but my screen is still in the state it was for the cage
- When I start moving, the screen keeps stuttering
- When I stand still, the animation of me being rescued from a cage plays
- I try to work on a generator, but there's no button prompt and I can't
- I try to run past the killers to see if they'll cage me and it'll reset the process, but they seem to not even see me
- I'm still in the match and everything except me is running fine
- When I stand still, the vaulting, being picked up and caged, and dying state animations all play
- I eventually disconnect and everything is fine
PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments