Matchmaking issues

  1. Recently, I've been getting paired with 3 man swf teams with random ranks, ranging between 1-15, that don't know what to do at rank 1. They don't do gens, they save their teammates in front of the killer and all sorts of mistakes you can't afford vs rank 1 killers. Please fix it.

  2. For some reason, even though I live in Europe and play during the day, I mostly get paired with players from Asia, like Russia, Kuweit, Japan, Korea and Thailand, to name a few. This means I have to dodge lobbies several times to find a killer with a decent ping. That would be one of the issues. The other issue would be the language barrier. I am a very sociable person, so while I wait 20 minutes for the match to start, I like to indulge in conversations with my fellow survivors, which is usually impossible, because most of them don't speak any language of international circulation.

Comments