Dead Dawg In 2v8 Has Extra Gens 15-16 instead of 13
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On every dead dawg I've had so far there are 15-16 gens and I was always wondering why dead dawg seems to be the hardest map for killers in this mode. Playing against killers we generally all get out on this map, and as killer almost never win. Then I went around the map and counted compared to the other maps and there was EXTRA. So this makes it way harder for the killers to contest the gens when they push them off of one and have 3 more around the corner to work on. It also is prob why gens pop so fast as they are easy to find right next to each other and can just be chained together.
PLATFORM: All
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Load into Dead Dawg on 2v8
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments