Is Legion's Collision Gone?

I noticed that when you try to stand in front of a survivor during the frenzy cooldown that the survivor can run straight through you. Is this gonna be a permanent thing because if so the devs just made an ineffective killer even worse.

Comments

  • I don't think he ever had collision.
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I don't think he ever had collision.

    I was able to block survivors from reaching pallets, but now I can't. They run straight through me. Same thing happened to Monto.

  • Thought my mind was playing tricks on me, then just chalked it up to bad connection.
  • I was able to block survivors from reaching pallets, but now I can't. They run straight through me. Same thing happened to Monto.

    ... Strange. I'm thinking of a different killer then.
  • They changed it a little while ago, so they wouldnt have collusion. As you move faster then survivors in Feral Frenzy and could almost always reach a pallet or window and block a survivor before they could get to it. Guaranteeing a hit/down.
    If legion was better probably wouldnt be a big deal, maybe they should change it back. But legion is annoying enough to face as is, this would just add to the pile

  • Just like Myers, while using his power, he can slip through survivors.  
  • Just like Myers, while using his power, he can slip through survivors.  
    That is stupid.
  • This is BS, TOXIC CWFs already noticed that too, now they just stand in front of the pallet and vault over it whenever i try to follow them!

  • He never had collision during stun.

  • Just like Myers, while using his power, he can slip through survivors.  
    That is stupid.
    It's for good reason. If there was no collision on Myers he could trap you in the basement and stalk you till ew 3. Same with Legion, they always have the advantage of reaching pallets/loops before you and block it. 
    Uuuum, that’s a bullshit claim. One survivor wouldn’t be good enough to get EW 3. Maybe if it was the obsession with the the right killer add on, maybe. But other than that it will take roughly (I haven’t played Michael in a while) full stalk on 1-2 survivors. Again I haven’t played Michael in a while so I don’t know the exact percentage.
  • He never had collision during stun.

    Watch videos that the YouTuber Monto made on Legion. And you’ll see that Legion did in fact have collision.

    Honestly I think you guys are talking about Freddy when you say he never had collision XD