Can't move after grab followed by a flashlight save - 2v8

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Like the title implies, I was grabbed while doing a medium vault in a window and a fellow survivor was able to blind the killer, stunning them and setting me free. However, right after that, while the killer was going through the stun animation, I was not able to move at all. I just stood there right next to the killer not being able to move. Needless to say, I was downed right after the stun animation concluded.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1 - Have a survivor do a mid vault on a window

2 - Have said survivor be grabbed by a killer while doing the mid vault

3 - Have the killer blinded midway through the grab animation, stunning them and setting the grabbed survivor free

4 - Saved survivor should be unabled to move

Tagged: Declined

Comments