@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
With the old BNP or with the nerfed one?
Anyway, you cant use BNP every game so thats kinda irrelevant tbh.
What counts is how fast you are with greentoolboxes + normal addons because thats what you can run every game
This is what I meant by 'people creating theories upon theories and when you actually go and play the game, you see how ridiculous these theories are'
Yes remove prove thyself because a killer looks at the survivors giving them spine chill bonus while doing nothing and allowing all 4 survivors to work on the same generator with highest speed items and addons and perks.
If we are going to accept these situations that we created possibly with kill your friends lobbh, please, while removing the perk, nerf the ######### out of the leatherface because he could have gotten 4 instant downs in 3 seconds in that situation. He is OP:
@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
With the old BNP or with the nerfed one?
Anyway, you cant use BNP every game so thats kinda irrelevant tbh.
What counts is how fast you are with greentoolboxes + normal addons because thats what you can run every game
Okay okay, like I said, this was in the ptb for 2.5.0 which is why I said before patch, and this happened, after patch they changed provethyself to not count the perk user
@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
With the old BNP or with the nerfed one?
Anyway, you cant use BNP every game so thats kinda irrelevant tbh.
What counts is how fast you are with greentoolboxes + normal addons because thats what you can run every game
Okay okay, like I said, this was in the ptb for 2.5.0 which is why I said before patch, and this happened, after patch they changed provethyself to not count the perk user
You mean the provethyself that was bugged in the PTB?
Anyway, I believe that we can agree on these repair speeds being ridiculous
@ToxicFengM1n said:
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
With the old BNP or with the nerfed one?
Anyway, you cant use BNP every game so thats kinda irrelevant tbh.
What counts is how fast you are with greentoolboxes + normal addons because thats what you can run every game
Okay okay, like I said, this was in the ptb for 2.5.0 which is why I said before patch, and this happened, after patch they changed provethyself to not count the perk user
You mean the provethyself that was bugged in the PTB?
Anyway, I believe that we can agree on these repair speeds being ridiculous
This is what I meant by 'people creating theories upon theories and when you actually go and play the game, you see how ridiculous these theories are'
Yes remove prove thyself because a killer looks at the survivors giving them spine chill bonus while doing nothing and allowing all 4 survivors to work on the same generator with highest speed items and addons and perks.
If we are going to accept these situations that we created possibly with kill your friends lobbh, please, while removing the perk, nerf the ######### out of the leatherface because he could have gotten 4 instant downs in 3 seconds in that situation. He is OP:
I accidentally posted this thread twice and titled one of them please remove in hopes of that one being removed I changed my title to what I really wanted... i dont want PTS removed in anyway... a lot people are wondering how fast gens can get done... I found this clip and decided to post here
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
before patch it was 10 seconds with 4 people around it with the proper situation and perks, now its 15-20 seconds with the situation
I doubt that, everythign stayed the same except prove thyself?
In a video shown on 4gamers, there is 4 people, 3 no mithers, engineers toolbox with brand new part (before patch) all with the perks for boosted action speed on generators, 10 seconds and 34 miliseconds, but after patch when prove thy self was patched/fixed they fixed the 10 second generator issue
With the old BNP or with the nerfed one?
Anyway, you cant use BNP every game so thats kinda irrelevant tbh.
What counts is how fast you are with greentoolboxes + normal addons because thats what you can run every game
This is what I meant by 'people creating theories upon theories and when you actually go and play the game, you see how ridiculous these theories are'
Yes remove prove thyself because a killer looks at the survivors giving them spine chill bonus while doing nothing and allowing all 4 survivors to work on the same generator with highest speed items and addons and perks.
If we are going to accept these situations that we created possibly with kill your friends lobbh, please, while removing the perk, nerf the ######### out of the leatherface because he could have gotten 4 instant downs in 3 seconds in that situation. He is OP:
Okay okay, like I said, this was in the ptb for 2.5.0 which is why I said before patch, and this happened, after patch they changed provethyself to not count the perk user
You mean the provethyself that was bugged in the PTB?
Anyway, I believe that we can agree on these repair speeds being ridiculous
Yeah, even as a survivor main I can say that