I did not miss that skill check on purpose …
And if you shame me, I’m probably going to miss the next one out of spite or because I’m too mad to focus. I’ve already screamed at myself, I don’t need you be toxic over it. Team game.
And if you shame me, I’m probably going to miss the next one out of spite or because I’m too mad to focus. I’ve already screamed at myself, I don’t need you be toxic over it. Team game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Take a deep breath and reflect. It this really worth getting this mad about it?
Then look at the sun and think of something great that has happened to you in the last few days. No matter how small it might be.
Have a good day!