Bad Wifi made it look like I was hacking

hi there, I was in a game today and my ms was over 400 and when I was running away from the killer i was sprint bursting longer than normal but to the killer I was sprinting whilst downed then i was kicked off the game for no internet connection as it went down. The killer said they will report me. I only know this because my friend is on pc and I’m on xbox so could not see the end game chat.

Will I be banned for this? Please help as I did not intend for my wifi to be unstable

Comments

  • @ANGEL_X_DESTINY said:

    hi there, I was in a game today and my ms was over 400 and when I was running away from the killer i was sprint bursting longer than normal but to the killer I was sprinting whilst downed then i was kicked off the game for no internet connection as it went down. The killer said they will report me. I only know this because my friend is on pc and I’m on xbox so could not see the end game chat.

    Will I be banned for this? Please help as I did not intend for my wifi to be unstable

    Will I be banned?

    Probably not, I'm pretty sure BHVR takes into consideration the risk of bad Internet Connections making some gameplay look funky.