New gamemodes
How cool would or be of there was 2 killers and 8 survivors, a gamemode with a secret killer and thema more gens or just another gamemode. I would likeur That but are thoughts. Comment down what you think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 v 8 makes survivors OP trust me. 2 killers and 6-7 gen making the same time? No please. Maybe 2 v 5 or 3 v 8
That was just an option, what gamemode would-be you want
I would assume the gens would be compensated with more and longer time. So that argument is invalid. In fact, everything is invalid as I doubt a 2v8 would be in the works for the moment.
I would like a different game mode, with other objectives. Maybe a Killer vs Killer gamemode, there is a timer, and the survivors can respawn, the killers need to get as many hooks as possible, survivors can search for something like totems or whatever to get more bloodpoints than in the normal matches and maybe some shards, so they at least have a reason to play this gamemode. At the end of the match the killer with the most hooks wins and gets more bloodpoints and some shards, the loser still gets bloodpoints but no shards