I strongly dislike Bubba's chainsaw noise removal
I wanted to feel the power with Bubba's chainsaw noise loaded for long
after it loads its sound is removed ;/ I guess the QQs that complained won
I wanted to feel the power with Bubba's chainsaw noise loaded for long
after it loads its sound is removed ;/ I guess the QQs that complained won
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure its a bug. Been happening since the engine upgrade, I believe
It's definitely a bug. No reason a chainsaw should be silent.
Finally someone other than myers to scare survivors. Pair it with insideous and you get a completely different experience which can be fair if you are not too campy.
Literally I play LF a lot and I'm being told how refreshing and exciting it is playing to scare rather than agressively. It's so fun knowing that you've made someone else cr*p themselves too.
Its annoying, I use the chainsaw as an audio cue to dodge around a tree. It got harder to loop Bubba now I have to look back to see him rev the chainsaw.