Rescued from cage while game still believes im in it

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I was rescued from a cage, but the game thought I was still in it. This caused me to not be able to interact with anything, have my camera be higher than usual, and have cage animations play seemingly randomly, along with a window vault animation at one point. I could still be injured and downed. Do note that I had a large amount of lag at that time.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Be caged
  2. Start lagging in cage
  3. Be unhooked, notice that my camera angle hasn't changed and that I can't fix a generator
  4. Be downed and sent to cage where I died

VIDEO:

No video recorded, I did take this screenshot though

image.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

  1. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VH5ZORPQIGEW/deadbydaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments