Complete PC Crash

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Whenever I play survivor games my pc crashes. I have no issues with any other games and all my drivers and systems are up to date. I also run more higher power games so something like DBD should not be causing this issue.

PLATFORM: PC Windows

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I played two killer games as ghostface with no issue, then I load into a survivor match as yui in her kitsune cosmetic in a match against Spirit. It begins as normal and i get into a chase but the moment she hit me my game froze and all i can hear is yui's breathing. I cannot move or do anything and the screen does not change. I am eventually forced to restart my computer.

VIDEO: I wish i had one, if i decide to risk playing again until this is fixed, i will attempt to record a video.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Device name MSI
    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Tagged: Declined

Comments