2v8 is such a good game mode, actually enjoyable to use team work in it.

I've been able to play a killer in this game mode and let me tell you - properly using class related "perks" is just the best way I see it in the game.

A little bit chaotic, not gonna lie, but overall I enjoyed it massively.

I'm going to try survivor now, but I have 1 complain - Queue times.

Dear devs, for God Sake please come up with the fix for Q-times, they are abysmally long.

I specifically count the time - I was waiting 12m 45s for finding a lobby. Not enough people playing survivor in this game mode, need drastic improvements to the survivor role and make it more appealing.

It's a hard task to do, I understand. But something needs to be done with it regardless, players aren't sticking out waiting for a match longer than actual playing.

That's all from me, thank you for your time.

Comments