Fan made : Do you think DBD games will have dragon killer in the future?
After we have the hundmaster and wolf dracula.
This is video edited by fans.
After we have the hundmaster and wolf dracula.
This is video edited by fans.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never thought about it, but now I need it
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME THIS CHAPTER
Don't kid yourself, we all know what the only true answer for a reptilian killer should be...
We need Trogdor the Burninator as a killer.
Sure, just give me a Switch Axe or a Longsword and they can have their Dragon. Hell, bring Nergigante, Fatalis, or Alatreon even.
the Jabberwock: Am I a joke to you?
(Image stolen from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadByDaylightFashion/s/TllrKRiQTX)