Good Guy Loses Movement When Interacting With Pallets

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

After getting stunned by a pallet or scampering over one, the good guy's head/camera movement gets locked in in a narrow 40–45-degree range. He can't turn but can still move freely in all directions, it only affects his head/camera view. It will stay like this the rest of the trial.

I managed to reset it in the game by using the hidey-ho mode and then launching a Slice & Dice, I can force him to turn during that, but it will get locked again after I interact with a pallet the same way that caused it the first time.

It happened during 3 different trials.

PLATFORM: Steam/PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Got hit by pallet during a scamper - Lost movement ability, restricted to a narrow 40-45-degree range.

Scampered over a pallet during slice & dice - lost movement ability, restricted to a narrow 40-45-degree range.

VIDEO: None

PLAYER LOGS: included

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments