Personal Fears
Do you have anything that impairs you or frightens you enough to prevent you from playing normally?
Personally, for me, I hate going against Hillbilly due to his ambient glugging noise. A man whom I shared a ward with died whilst making those sounds: I’ve been told it is known as a death rattle. Either way, that noise or anything similar causes panic attacks and immense shaking.
How do you cope with those fears? Personally I take off my headphones and post-match write stories, or post on the forums. Do you have any phobias, fears, or personal connections to sounds/appearances? And if so what do you do to cope?
Personally, for me, I hate going against Hillbilly due to his ambient glugging noise. A man whom I shared a ward with died whilst making those sounds: I’ve been told it is known as a death rattle. Either way, that noise or anything similar causes panic attacks and immense shaking.
How do you cope with those fears? Personally I take off my headphones and post-match write stories, or post on the forums. Do you have any phobias, fears, or personal connections to sounds/appearances? And if so what do you do to cope?
Comments