Unhooked by DC'ing player causes lock and invulnerability

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: After being hooked in The Game map, a player ran up to unhook me and DC'd at the same time they finished the unhooking animation. This locked me in place and all I could do was move my camera but do nothing else while the killer hit me repeatedly and while it played the hit sound and caused blood to splatter/my character to scream, it did zero damage states. I was only able to move and be damaged once the DC'd player was knocked down and things resumed normally.

PLATFORM: PC

DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.11.08-05.28.33.log

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

After being hooked in The Game map by a Nemesis, a player ran up to unhook me and DC'd at the same time they finished the unhooking animation. This locked me in place and all I could do was move my camera but do nothing else while the killer hit me repeatedly and while it played the hit sound and caused blood to splatter/my character to scream, it did zero damage states. I was only able to move and be damaged once the DC'd player was knocked down and things resumed normally.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments