Pyramid head needs fixing
Literally every single one of his add-ons is either useless or should be base kit. His only viable add-ons are range and you have to run both just to get any value with his power at most. At p100 I can barely land hits because laggy survivors negate the hit just from rubberbanding. He's been in the game for what, four years now and he hasn't gotten any reworks besides uneccesary nerfs. Is there any talk whatsover about fixing him because his game just got remastered and the only thing BHVR did was reduce the cost of outfits. Absolute joke.
Comments
Being a Silent Hill fan, Pyramid Head is a killer I reallly want to like but I just can't (and not for a lack of trying). A few of my gripes with him are:
You're spot on, I want to enjoy him but he's too weak when youi compare him to killers like Unknown and Huntress