I have a new game mode idea

This is just a rough idea but imagine a continius game mode where there is 100 or maybe more generators to do.  One killer and 8 survivors but when the survivors are hooked they are instantly sacrificed and someone else spawn's into this mega game until all generators are done.  Escaping survivors get a massive bloodpoint prize or maybe cosmetics.  Killer gets prize equal to how many sacrifices done.  It could be like a monthly event or something.  Obviously I havent ironed out everything it's just an idea and sorry for my grammar as I just finished night shift.  Maybe some people on these forums can add to this idea I'd be interested to hear some thoughts.

Comments

  • Maybe there could be a certain amount of tokens.  Say for example 50 to 100 lives when that number reaches zero no new survivors can spawn