If you think about it...
They nerfed Scratched Mirror Myers. He's getting a buff so at T1 he moves at 110% instead of 105%, but then they nerfed scratch mirror to reduce his speed by 5%. They actually nerfed Scratched Mirror if you think about it.
They nerfed Scratched Mirror Myers. He's getting a buff so at T1 he moves at 110% instead of 105%, but then they nerfed scratch mirror to reduce his speed by 5%. They actually nerfed Scratched Mirror if you think about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nerf would imply he was ever playable 110% with scratch but he never did. So he went from 105% to 105%. I prefer this to happen rather than them deleting it from the game.
Id like to see the addon buffed. The playstyle is the only (reasonable) counterargument against the removal of map offerings.
A buffed scratch mirror Myers that is viable on more then 3ish maps > map offerings being a plague for the games overall balance.
If you reach for it… reality is, it's not changing at all.
if you think about it…
people are really that desperate to complain about things
If Scratched Mirror Myers ever became 4.4m/s, it'd likely need to have Undetectable removed and actually use his 6m TR, just so you can see his red light and use aura perks against him.
Even if you used M&A to make it a 0 TR, it'd end the nonsense on small maps.
I have to apologise for hating SM Myers. I know it's supposed to be a build for fun and spoops, but I don't find it spooky at all, I find it so mind numbingly predictable and miserable on his chosen maps.
I always know Myers is there, but I get so sick and bored of having to constantly run off gens or run around injured, unable to get a heal off that I don't really try to play. Like I don't quit, but I get so bored I just don't care enough to really pay attention and attempt win, and as such my reactions become insanely slow.
Almost like him coming round the corner triggers a whole monologue of me saying "yep... there he is... can I be bothered to let go, or do I get him grab me? Well it is a dick move to leave your other survivors hanging like that, and would be insanely hypocritical of you, so you should move really... Yesh, I guess so...", which then means I get downed 2 seconds later.
I am insanely biased, but 4.4 SM Myers would be my personal hell without the change above, so I'm not unhappy with this change.