Frame Rate Issues?
Anyone else experiencing low frame rates in-game ever since 2.0.0. went live? Weird thing is, I wasn't getting low frames in the PTB, but now that it's live I am. Devs please address this soon.
Anyone else experiencing low frame rates in-game ever since 2.0.0. went live? Weird thing is, I wasn't getting low frames in the PTB, but now that it's live I am. Devs please address this soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
actually I went from playing ultra flawlessly, to high mostly ok about a month or two ago. I kind of figured I just needed to update a driver or dust out my pc or just do something on my end to fix it and i've been too lazy but maybe this sorta answers your question