Human greed was not buffed enough
Decreasing the kick cooldown? That’s all they did to human greed. This perk shouldn’t even have a cooldown in the first place. This perk needs to minimally to spawn 2 more chests. Big sad
Decreasing the kick cooldown? That’s all they did to human greed. This perk shouldn’t even have a cooldown in the first place. This perk needs to minimally to spawn 2 more chests. Big sad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It also no longer increases survivors' chest unlocking speed for previously closed chests.
But I agree, the chest-closing cooldown should just be removed, it's unnecessary.
Human Greed, Hoarder, and Lethal still works incredibly well with Onyro.
With Onyro I always find players this way. Especially when the curse kicks in. If a chest is near the TV they’re running towards I can catch them just before they enter the tape.
Yeah human greed is fun with hoarder but I don’t think this perk warrants needing a sister perk to make it work like weave+ Franklins or spirit fury and enduring.