These bots are stealing all my thunder! Making all those threads, and slamming stuff just like me... I’m flattered, but I’d prefer they had their cyber heads mounted on a pike in front a of P3 T-bagging choir squadette
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my upvotes and my awesomes... even my LoL’s... the points I've lost... the badges I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s honestly heresy when you think about it. Where’s the Fairfield Inquisition when you need them?
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my upvotes and my awesomes... even my LoL’s... the points I've lost... the badges I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
Who hurt you