Why i cant enter the game?
Ok so,Basically the game is telling me that I need to connect to the internet (obviously I'm already connected to one) and immediately gives me my provider ID
Did i break something? (Help)
Ok so,Basically the game is telling me that I need to connect to the internet (obviously I'm already connected to one) and immediately gives me my provider ID
Did i break something? (Help)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need give more information like console or PC if anything happened like it disconnected from a match then it starting happening. Also this isn't the forum to ask these type of questions. If you are a console player try restarting/refreshing the console. As a Switch player that has helped me in the past. If you are a PC player reset your router and see if that helps. If this doesn't work ask the community for help on the proper forum because they will close this and decline helping because it isn't nesscearily a game issue might be hardware.