No response to tickets
Hi all, I sent a ticket to support 1 week ago a little more a little less and I still haven't received a reply.What can I do? I read that maybe writing here in the forum could help, is that true?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi all, I sent a ticket to support 1 week ago a little more a little less and I still haven't received a reply.What can I do? I read that maybe writing here in the forum could help, is that true?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing we can do about it on the forums.
They might be experiencing a surge of tickets and a reply might take a bit longer than usual, but you have to wait for them, just be sure not to open new tickets, because that will send you back into the queue.
Ook, thanks