Sometimes I cannot vault Windows

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I can't vault widows sometimes and it stops my character at the window

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I don't know how it occurred but they both happened when I was wearing the same skin and injured were the only things I could think of

VIDEO:

Footage

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • It happened again on the small boat window

  • @OriginalName571 said:

    It happened again on the small boat window

    Did you check the Killer's perks?

  • You can only vault the same window three times if you are in chase. The entity will block it after the third vault. There is also perks that cause the windows to block if it has like black vapor on the lowers part of window it means its blocked. After the third vault you can also hear a sound effect that happens when the window gets blocked.