Anyone else think p3-50 hag looks like her backstory says like she's been skinned and is missing fle

I mean it works so well with her lore 

Comments

  • Yeah it definitely does. Never thought of that until this post. That's pretty awesome way to think of it
  • The p3 hag skin looks terrible. 
    Worst skin ever. 
    I have it, and never use it.
  • Tsulan said:
    The p3 hag skin looks terrible. 
    Worst skin ever. 
    I have it, and never use it.
    Dude read her lore she had chunks or flesh cut her before she turned into the hag and butchered them so her p3 looks like she's had all her skin cut off leaving her in great pain
  • @Tsulan said:
    The p3 hag skin looks terrible. 
    Worst skin ever. 
    I have it, and never use it.

    way to just shutdown someone's post :p

  • AntiJelly said:

    @Tsulan said:
    The p3 hag skin looks terrible. 
    Worst skin ever. 
    I have it, and never use it.

    way to just shutdown someone's post :p

    Most p3 skins look good. Buy she looks like a used female hygiene article...