What the hell does luck do?

I've stacked luck offerings with other people, I tried using slippery meat to get off the hook. Another time I got trapped in a bear trap with slippery meat and a luck offering and I still didn't get out of it. I'm confused lol

Comments

  • I've used Ace's luck enhancing perk along with vial of salty lips and got myself off a hook every single time. But I didnt try it against bear traps.

    supposedly they are thinking about adding luck to other effects, such as searching chests

  • I've stacked luck offerings with other people, I tried using slippery meat to get off the hook. Another time I got trapped in a bear trap with slippery meat and a luck offering and I still didn't get out of it. I'm confused lol

    Luck is a mechanic for Bear Traps and unhooking yourself during the summoning phase.

    Usually, a normal unhook attempt will have a 4% chance to succeed. Now, let's say some survivors used a few luck offerings... Your unhook attempt probably increased by 5%. This now gives you a 9% chance to unhook yourself instead of the previous 4%.
  • 9% chance to unhook myself I'm lucky guy around.:)

  • And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

  • @nancyt1428 said:
    And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

    spawning in front of a gen would not be always lucky the killer could be near by there.

  • Morfedel said:

    I've used Ace's luck enhancing perk along with vial of salty lips and got myself off a hook every single time. But I didnt try it against bear traps.

    supposedly they are thinking about adding luck to other effects, such as searching chests

    Wait it doesnt affects chests? I've been lied to
  • @NekoGamerX said:

    @nancyt1428 said:
    And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

    spawning in front of a gen would not be always lucky the killer could be near by there.

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @nancyt1428 said:
    And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

    spawning in front of a gen would not be always lucky the killer could be near by there.

    NekoGamerX so you’re the guy always in a lockerwhile we are all doing gens and looping....I see you 😳

  • @TangledNoodles said:

    I've stacked luck offerings with other people, I tried using slippery meat to get off the hook. Another time I got trapped in a bear trap with slippery meat and a luck offering and I still didn't get out of it. I'm confused lol

    It does literally nothing. Its just a way to waste your finite bp.

  • @Shwilliebum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/287652#Comment_287652

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/287652#Comment_287652

    NekoGamerX so you’re the guy always in a lockerwhile we are all doing gens and looping....I see you 😳

    nope i one doing gen and Urban Evasion away if my spine chill lights up,also not great looper😹