BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG
Sometimes after using slice and dice the good guy can't fully turn left or right so he's stuck facing forward basically. I woukd assume because of how his limited turns during slice and dice that afterwards he gets stuck that way. Possibly after a slice and dice isn't fully completed, not sure.
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Uses slice and dice
Stopping short on turns left or right
Doesn't fix until you do another slice and dice
VIDEO: you don't allow anything bigger than 50 mb so I cut it and then it says you don't allow mp4 video and none of the other options are videos so this gif is the best I could do?
Good guy glitch_1.gifPLAYER LOGS: N/A
Comments
Just experienced this bug on PC after getting stunned with a pallet during Slice & Dice. Using Slice & Dice again fixed it.
DeadByDaylight.logthis bug has happened to me as well on more then 1 occasion