Is the PTB tomorrow?
I’m unsure if the PTB will happen in November or tomorrow. Can someone please confirm the date for me, thanks.
I’m unsure if the PTB will happen in November or tomorrow. Can someone please confirm the date for me, thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
next week most likely since we havent got any proper news about upcoming PTB or teasers.
I don't think there will be a PTB tomorrow.
Seems a bit early for that.
Probably not, last year the PTB at this time of year didn't happen until after the Halloween event was over.
I'll happily take some patch notes for Mikey's changes and the rest of the stuff coming on it.
I'll gladly answer this to ya!
November Dev update is around the corner! It should drop somewhere between Nov 1st t- 11th with a possible PTB on the 12th.
In theory tomorrow we should have the developer update to have the ptb the following Tuesday
I don't think they would do a PTB in the middle of an event.