What is the purpose of the player level anymore?
You cannot see it by default, you have to go out of your way to check it out, is it really just a glorified Shard generator nowadays?
You cannot see it by default, you have to go out of your way to check it out, is it really just a glorified Shard generator nowadays?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR has come out on quite a few occasions they openly embrace anything that keeps people playing. Be it grinding, FOMO, or whatever other things they've employed. The number is just something else to grind for.
I mean TBH I’ve played this game over many years, and I’ve barely even registered it as part of the gameplay system even when I started. Maybe they could add some banners/Icons to certain levels to show off you “devotion”?