Dark Lord Wolf form can see in Void Crystal fog

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When in Dracula's wolf form, I could see within the fog caused by the void crystal, there was no visual fog

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was playing a match as dark lord on Ormond, using the Living doll and force echo addons in the haunted by daylight event. In the endgame survivors used void crystals two times and in both instances I was in wolf form. While in wolf form, once I got past the initial dome of the fog, I could see inside very clearly, as if the crystal was not used at all

VIDEO: Did not manage to capture a video of the bug

The next match I played as Dark Lord didnt have this issue so Im not sure how it happened exactly

Tagged: Declined

Comments