Do something about MMR or at very least Answer my Question
MMR is awful, feels awful, and I believe this game will NEVER be an esport so either let us all know what the ultimate future plan for this game is (for example you want to make this an Esport) or in the meantime turn off MMR and let the matchs be random.
Here is my reasons why, I play both sides as of the time of this writing and I have several thousands of hours in the game; When you play survivor your matched against killers with perks that counter your perks imo. This is applies to how killer get their survivors as well. I hate this with a passion. On top of what seams like never ending sweaty matchs you also get survivors or killers that have perks that counter what you brought. Killer queue also seems to take longer than Survivor queue if your high mmr.
Here is the Question; Please just let us know if this game becoming an esport is part of your goals/desires. If it is then my entire way of looking at this situation will be different, it will actually make sense but if this game is never in the future intended to become an Esport and you would rather it be taken like a party game then WHY cant we have random matchs…….?????
Comments