BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

you closed the other one because you need game logs.. I’m on ps5 I can’t do that.. you ask for videos.. I’m on ps5 I can’t do that… screenshots of what? Things NOT existing? It’s hard to take screenshots of what isn’t there. The below summary is pretty clear.

I am now over 300 bloodweb levels and not a single map has appeared in the blood web.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

It has to be a bug because even though you hate survivors you can’t surely have a blood web spawn rate of 0% for an item. 
I have gone through 245 bloodweb levels and no maps have appeared. Not a single one. There is no way that is luck of the draw, I have used different characters as well not just a single one but 245 whole bloodweb levels and counting and no maps appear. Add ons yes, actual maps. Nothing. I’ve spent over 3.5million bloodpoints and not a single one. 

PLATFORM:ps5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Go to bloodweb, spend bloodpoints, go through over 300 levels and spend over 3.5 million bloodpoints. Don’t get a single map.

VIDEO:

Ps5 can’t provide videos

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only where as I am on a PS5.
Tagged: Pending

Comments