Any reason my Switch account won't unlink from bhvr account?

Alright so, anybody know why you can't unlink a switch account from the behaviour account? I have my PS5 and Series S account linked to one account because customer support removed the linking limitation for me, but it will not let me unlink that switch account for some reason, everything else unlinked just fine, it gives me the option, I click on it and then it just does nothing

Comments

  • @Jeff65340 said:

    Alright so, anybody know why you can't unlink a switch account from the behaviour account? I have my PS5 and Series S account linked to one account because customer support removed the linking limitation for me, but it will not let me unlink that switch account for some reason, everything else unlinked just fine, it gives me the option, I click on it and then it just does nothing

    it might need 2 months before linked accounts can be unlinked. When and for how long has the switch account been linked for?