BUG-1st Person Chucky

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was chasing someone and I vaulted over a window by a gen and it suddenly forced me into first person as i moved. When i would hold still, it would zoom back out into 3rd person but then it would zoom back into 1st person every time i would move. i was stuck in it for awhile until i magically chased someone for a second and they vaulted, and i followed, and it fixed it. It didn't do that again

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I'm not really sure what caused it, we were at the nostromo wreckage, i was stitched up chucky, i randomly vaulted and it started. then stopped once i vaulted again. it was weird because i had vaulted multiple things beforehand and it didn't cause it but that random one in the corner started it.

VIDEO: I have a few seconds of a clip i got with my phone but i'm unable to attach it because it says mp4 extension isn't supported? i sound like an old man but how do i attach it lol

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments