My theories for the +4 on killer tweaks

Since alot of killers have been looked at this year I can use process of elimination to narrow down the potential killers. This assuming they don’t revisit killers they tweaked from this year

It’s not plague or pinhead since they said they pushed it and I don’t think it’s twins or trickster since they most likely don’t know what to do with them rn. Also don’t think it’s trapper since I don’t think they will ever touch him.


After eliminating the killers that been looked at this year the killers can potentially be

Hag - Number buffs?

Legion- legion could use buffs but most likely the devs don’t want to touch them but worth mentioning

Oni- addon pass

Pyramid head- add on pass

Onryo - ?? Idk what she does atm

Xeno- torrent buff + base kit flame resistance

These are my predictions based on the Assumptions I made before . What are y’all’s predictions

Comments

  • My prediction

    Legion: buffs with add on reworks and add ons become basekit

    Chucky: nerfs

    Pyramid head: add on pass

    Skull merchant: buffs

  • @legiondoctor said:

    My prediction

    Legion: buffs with add on reworks and add ons become basekit

    Chucky: nerfs

    Pyramid head: add on pass

    Skull merchant: buffs

    Chucky nerfs. Maybe your perdiction will be right. He’s super annoying when playing survivor mostly rat poison

  • The four next ones have been listed I believe.

    Hag, alas, isn't part of this batch. She may be the worst killer right now. (Noob stomper, next to useless against anything else.)

    Note: In a nutshell, a theory is a scientific truth. "Guess" is a perfectly good word. (Don't mind me, I just hope someday the word theory will be used correctly. One can dream.)

  • @drsoontm said:

    The four next ones have been listed I believe.

    Hag, alas, isn't part of this batch. She may be the worst killer right now. (Noob stomper, next to useless against anything else.)

    Note: In a nutshell, a theory is a scientific truth. "Guess" is a perfectly good word. (Don't mind me, I just hope someday the word theory will be used correctly. One can dream.)

    Just saw them rn. Vecna, wesker, ghost face, and chucky. I did not expect ghostface

  • you got chucky right