Has Shape been silently nerfed in the latest patch?
The amount of gauge per survivor seems to be decreasing and the number of times you can be Tier 3 is one less. Is this a bug or a spec change?
The amount of gauge per survivor seems to be decreasing and the number of times you can be Tier 3 is one less. Is this a bug or a spec change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same thing. I played him to get a few of my challenges done and was basically just farming but was like whoa after the first survivor I only reached here too and they were completely empty so I had to use the other ones. Could have sworn you got more off that
Mikey main here. I haven't noticed this. What add ons are you using out of curiosity?
Literally almost any combination. This is the uncomfortable death I felt after trying various builds in custom matches and diving into a few ranked matches.