Lit Totems at the Start of the Match

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

At the start of the match, there were lit Totems when there shouldn't have been as the perks I was running wouldn't have any active immediately.

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was playing as The Dark Lord and was running Hex: Plaything, Hex: Pentimento, Tinkerer, and Nowhere to Hide for my perks. About 4 minutes into a Haunted by Daylight event match on the Midwhich Elementary School, about three hex totems were cleansed over the next 2 minutes despite me only hooking one survivor. To my understanding, there should have been only one lit hex totem created due to Hex: Plaything. I was then able to relight these totems and gain 3 tokens of Hex: Pentimento. Unless there are somehow gaps in my memory where I hooked two other survivors, there shouldn't have been that many active totems.

VIDEO: On Xbox we can only record the last 5 minutes of gameplay, unfortunately, I was unable to capture a video in time.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Are you 100% they did not just cleanse dull totems. Tinkerer also makes a loud noise notification when it activates so you might have mistaken that for hex totem getting destroyed when they just cleansed dull totems.