Chase music after chase

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Chase music not stopping when not in chase

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Playing the artist had an engagement with 3 survivors knocked 2 down. Picked one up, injured 3rd while holding person and hooked person I'm holding. Returned to pick up second I downed to find Dwight trying to pick them up and downed him. Picked the 2nd up and had chase music while I carried them to hook. Someone got dwight up while I hooked the 2nd but chase music persisted for 5 minutes until I later found Dwight again and snatched him out of a locker.

VIDEO: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2281835796

PLAYER LOGS: I think this is the right log file. I have several from that day. Timestamp seems right. Woulda been about 3:52pm based on when I started stream and the time in the vod if the log has any sort of time stamps.

DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.10.20-21.19.30.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments