I LOST MY CLOTHES FROM PAST EVENTS AND I CANNOT REDEEM THE CURRENT ONE

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I can't redeem the tome hauted clothes or any other item from the event

PLATFORM: PC steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I've been doing the tome for two weeks and I've already done most of the challenges, but when I get the clothes from the event they don't arrive in my inventory.

-and also the clothes I had from previous events disappeared, like those from the last Holloween event and all the crowns I had, plus the character skins I equipped in the past are still wearing even though I don't have it in my inventory anymore

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS: Alphine

2024-10-21 (1).png 2024-10-21 (2).png 2024-10-21 (3).png 2024-10-21.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • You might want to check your filters that you are not accidentally hiding some of your items. Like you might be showing everything else than the event items so you don't see them. The button right side of the search bar in your pictures if you don't know what I am talking about.

  • Same thing happened to me

    image (1).png

    EDIT: Turns out the filter only had the "rare" skins selected