The problem with survivors in the event
survivors don't go to the well; flashlights are stronger. btw blight with blight serum add-on is bugged lmao #buggedbydaylight
Tagged:
Mod
survivors don't go to the well; flashlights are stronger. btw blight with blight serum add-on is bugged lmao #buggedbydaylight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you see 4 flashlights in lobby, absolutely bring Lightborn.
Why would survivors go to the well when it will just make them more likely to lose.
I don't and I am not getting flashlight saves from surviviors. I bring THE brain.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the given template.
Thank you.