I absolutely love this new patch but...
Hey Guys. So ya the new patch has been pretty ok on my part. Perk changes. Cool. Map hook changes. Cool.
Buuuuuut there’s a slight problem I’ve had in every game I’ve played since patch.
So for example in my last game I’d two guys in the basement. Easy two kills because for some reason the shack had no pallet. Thought I’d broke it earlier and moved on.
2 guys get saved and I go back to cause trouble. Get an easy hit. I was wrong. I get hit with an INVISIBLE PALLET in the shack. There’s been 1 invisible pallet in EVERY game I’ve played since this patch came out.
Any else getting this problem ?
Buuuuuut there’s a slight problem I’ve had in every game I’ve played since patch.
So for example in my last game I’d two guys in the basement. Easy two kills because for some reason the shack had no pallet. Thought I’d broke it earlier and moved on.
2 guys get saved and I go back to cause trouble. Get an easy hit. I was wrong. I get hit with an INVISIBLE PALLET in the shack. There’s been 1 invisible pallet in EVERY game I’ve played since this patch came out.
Any else getting this problem ?
Comments
Id never came across it before up until today.
Yeah glad to know this bugs been going around for a while and still ain’t getting fixed.
No wonder I couldn't find the pallets where while I was being chased
Invisible Pallets and Generators have been a thing since the chapter release.