PERK BUG : Eyes of Belmont

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

The following perk does not extend the duration of the aura:

  • Extends the duration of all instances of the Killer's Aura being revealed to you by +2 seconds.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I combined "Eyes of Belmont" with Feng Min's "Alert" and Lara Croft's "Hardened," and the revealed aura duration is still 5 seconds instead of 7 seconds. I conducted several tests with a stopwatch over multiple matches.
"See the example in the video with Feng Min's 'Alert.'"

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/k44gHlsRNeQ?si=Oc7esxeK0rq3L4gM
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • It does not effect Alert for some reason but works on all other perks I have seen so far. Its been reported before here.

    @Eareland said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: It seems like Eyes of Belmont doesn't prolong Alert's aura reading effect, but Belmont prolongs it's own effect when generator is done (by 2 seconds, as supposed to).

    PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: There's not much anything else to say about this.

    VIDEO:

    Here you can see and compare times with using Alert only and using both perks. If anyone can tell is the problem with Alert or Eyes of Belomont itself, please tell.

    Alert Only

    https://streamable.com/pd9xup

    Both perks

    https://streamable.com/omyip1

    I put both videos through video editor and checked timings frame by frame to see that Belmont doesn't prolog Alert's aura reading effect.