I'm not able to use event offerings on Killer??!!?

huh.png

Cmon, I just want to play this game without bugs once, what is happening :(

Comments

  • @Senile_Grandpa said:

    Same here. I'm done with this game lol

    Damn, turns out I might just be stupid because I probably just went into the normal dbd queue haha, having two queues is so confusing.

    Apologies to the devs for once!

  • Same. I also have no access to the game event. I can play matches but I don't get the event things and cannot see and enter the void :/

  • @HolyDarky said:

    Same. I also have no access to the game event. I can play matches but I don't get the event things and cannot see and enter the void :/

    Are you in the right queue? You need to select the mode from the main menu, as regular queue is, well, just plain ol 'DbD.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821460#Comment_3821460

    Are you in the right queue? You need to select the mode from the main menu, as regular queue is, well, just plain ol 'DbD.

    Year, after my post, I've relized that there are two game modes (normal and haunted by daylight). I didn't expected that Hunted by daylight will be a modifier because it wasn't one last year and from what I've heared from streams and announcement there was no mentioned that it will be it's own modifier. My bad, I was too excited for it^^