since when could dracula's pillars go through walls/ rocks??
Did I miss this update?
Did I miss this update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always, but it's incredibly inconsistent and poorly telegraphed what he can and can't hit over.
This has always been the case, if an object is shorter than the hitbox the pillars go through it.
possibly there has been some Fine-Tuning happening in between patches (as bug fixes) but as already mentioned, this is intentional to some degree based on height of objects.
Typically, if Slinger can shoot through it, so can Dracula. And iirc it's also supposed to be anything below survivors height (unless there's a hole he can fire through) but it's not always consistent. I've been able to get hits through objects I didn't think I would.
Sometimes, I've seen it go on top of a high object because it went up a shorter object first. It's really inconsistent at the moment.