Desync and Crashes
Im VERY upset this patch. not only was Desync not fixed but Crashes werent either. GEForce players cannot play the game without crashing no matter which character they choose. i hope they get both of these issues fixed and either extend the event OR give us something like bp to make up for it bc this isnt ok.
Comments
I'm a GEFORCE player. I thought it was only me! I can get through two games and then the game crashes. I thought it was GeForce, but all my other games run smoothly. And because of that I've not played DBD in six days, and that's a very long time for me not to play it.
Nope! Its dbd itself and this patch made it even worse. i use to be fine playing Tubarao but now i cant even play the game without crashing and i know this isnt a nividia issue seeing how i can run r6 just fine.