Does anyone who runs the game through GeForce get kicked out in the loading screen of every match?
Anyone know how to fix this? It kicks while loading up for the trial every game without fail
Anyone know how to fix this? It kicks while loading up for the trial every game without fail
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine won't work at all now. I used to get through two matches then the game would crash while loading the next one. Now I can't even boot up the game. It is unplayable on GeForce NOW, but all other games I have run smoothly. It's a DBD thing
Hey to all here if u play on geforce now the survivors Trevor Belmont, Lara croft, and the dungeon and dragon characters and their perks crash your game