Disconnected from the host
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Disconnected from the host
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1. As usual, I log into the game and start the match.
2. In other online games everything works fine, so the internet is fine. But I still tried to set up the network for Dead by daylight. I had no errors in this game before. They started in September.
3. Every match or after several matches there is a "Disconnect from host" and I fly out with zero result and a ban. Now I've been banned for leaving a match due to a mistake for 71 hours
20241008_204725.jpg 20241008_204805.jpg 20241008_204716.jpg4. I love this game very, very much and I get very upset when this happens. I am ready to forgive all the bugs in the game, except disconnection from the server. The only problem I hate
Comments
it’s frustrating how difficult it seems to be to talk to anyone about this too.
can we get some help behaviour?